Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Routine...

4 hours of BMA for today....
I could follow up the tutorial n lecture so far...
I hope so that i can do well in my final n get a HD for it..
Those my secondary frenz will know that my maths wasn't that good, n i usually fail this subject...

After finish lecture today,
we went to AC again to have lunch...

Yeong Ean they all are going for the Korean class....
I'm not so interesting about it... its sound so difficult to mee...
So, me~u zhing~wil went to M floor after finish eating...

We chit chat n online for about 45min n we went to class as we have class on 1pm.
We having many fun in english class
cause Ms. nurleena is such a nice n also open-minded *argh...dunno how to describe*
She wanted to plan a trip n asking our opinion of it...
All of us agree...

haiz...
malaysian study result not out yet...
*geram*


No comments: