Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Wesak Day !








First of all ,
Happy Wesak Day to all Buddhism...
Okie...

Today went to The Curve with my mum n brother...
The main purpose i went there is to fix my spectacle...

There is no much crowd in The Curve although it is a public holiday.
I first go to the shop 'A-Look' to fix my spectacle...

While waiting for my spectacle,
I look around the shop,
I spotted one spectacle,
It was quite nice for me...


I decided to buy it..
Ha...
So happy cauz my power didn't increase....
Yipee...

Then, we all go to makan first cauz the spectacle will only ready after one hour.
We go to "Nan Xiang Man Tou Dian' to eat 'Xiao Long Bao'...
The 'Xiao Long Bao' there is super nice... Yummy...*Didn't take photo... hehe..*
Another my all time favourite is the "XO sauce fried nian gau'... super yummy...
One thing that disappointed us is the attitude of the staff... there are not friendly at all...
OMG... the company should FIRE them la.... pls...
After finish eating,
we went for shopping lol...
Me n mummy had buy many many shoe......
haiz.. girls love shopping ma...


Then, my brother keep on asking us to go home adi,
cauz he want to go play badminton with his friend...
then i go picked up my spectacle and went back home lol...

Didn't take dinner today cause eating very full just now..*not yet digest*

Tmr need to start college again...
Haiz.. gonna headache again...

K... forget about it la...

Below are some photo of my new spectacle...












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool spec ya ~~ wohoo ~~
u look smart with that ~~
and really match ya ~~
keep in touch ~~ muaks babe