Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can't wait till FRIDAY !!!

Business Mathematics (BMAF01)

Hihi people...
2 more to go...
Today paper i have high confidence.
I think can get HD la...

Let me tell u a story.
My marks for maths can never get A in school exam.
From primary till secondary.
Always FAIL or very low marks.

I also dunno WHY ?
When formal exam, i will get A.

WHY ???

Come to college
study maths again.......
But i found it quite easy this time.
Maybe the lecturer is good.

******

Back to my exam today.
Some questions is tough for me.
Maybe my brain not working.
There is almost 1 question make loose many many marks.
The question is 700 but i write it as 200.
OMG
Luckily i found that error.
Because the answer connect to the whole questions.

There is another genius mind in my class too.
Which is Hery.
His BMA is also GOOD !
I ask him some answer after the exam.
You know he told me what ????

He said that every question he do twice !!!
Because

I STILL GOT MANY TIME

for someone maybe not enough time tooo....

Tmr is econ paper.

Bye

Oh ya...

Whats u guys plan for this friday a ???

can't wait...

FREEDOM HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!



No comments: