Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hometown

Today went back all d way to my home town
Kuala Klawang (Jelebu)
to take my scholarship .

After take breakfast,
went to Seremban first to visit my aunt.
Around 12pm,
we go back jelebu.

Its happy
cause i can eat my grandma cook de food..
its very nice n yummy.
its real and tadisional hakka dish.
Even many of my aunt also can't cook like she.

Around 2pm,
me n my cousin went together to take the scholarship.
She is very good in study.
every year also qualify to take sholarship..

Mine is RM 50
Hers is RM 40

If i get another A in SPM
then i can get another RM 70..
argh...

My grandfather is very concern about our result,
when all of us get good result,
he will be very proud.

****

Enough talking about the happy part
Now i want to talk about sad...

Another reason that we go back today is to
'fan san ga'
direct translate ' divide property'

Why ???

is not our fault
and not my aunts fault too...
is my uncles !!!

What la u all..
so action....
walk carefully a !!!
u all will have bad return !!!!

Even my grandma and grandpa had very dissapointed with them !

now is

KL team VS KK team

U all din think about how last time we help u all de meh !!!!
Now a,
if u all need help a,
dun come n find us also.
we will not find u also...

Theres a Hong Kong drama showing now on ASTRO
"搪心风暴"

Now d situation is just same like the drama !

haiz...

No comments: