Friday, July 4, 2008

Hooray !!! Finished !!!

Okie..

I HAD FINISHED MY FIRST SEM NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

I have 2 WEEKS holiday now !

whoever want to ajak me, just call me la !

****

Today Malaysian Studies was SUCKS

Tough...

hope i can pass this paper so that i no need to RETAKE

****

After finish exam,
me n my coursemate headed to Sunway Pyramid for SING K !

Before sing k,
we eat at 'Kim Gary'
and also celebrate guan wei's birthday !

Then we go to sing k looo..
Enjoy singing there....
Sing many many many song
until no more sound adi !
wow...
hyper and happy !

After finish sing k some of us sat Esther car back to college.
And also

THANKS to Esther for fetching me to LRT station.

till then...

photo will be on the next post.
some overdue potho too...

bye.

No comments: