Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wait

After class which end at 12pm,
Me n my friend went for lunch.

Well.....
This stupid girl here need to wait her brother untill 5pm,
cause he have Moral class...

Waited him for 5 hoursssssss.......
But is full of laughther la...

At first watch YouTube...
Then listen abit about Su Jun problem...
Then YongYong come,
so i go find her lo...

She is doing her english assignment
"Prostitution"
I help her abit lo...

Then she went back and
i go back Su Jun they all there la...

Wait wait wait untill 5pm...
Brother finished class
then go back la....

Haiz...
Who ask me dunno how to drive !!!!
Why am i younger a age than them leh !!!

Seem all my friend have celebrated their
wonderful 18th Birthday
which consider
'Legal Age'

But....
me here is celebrating my
17th Birthday this year only.......
haiyo....

15 days more to go

No comments: