Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unlucky

First of all...
I would like to say that, today is
20082008

--------------------------
But.....

Why m i so unlucky ???
Everytime all this thing must happen to me.

Last semester also like that
This semester also like that

Everytime presentation for sure got something unlucky happen to me...

Remember the previous post i mention about EWE....
Go find it out !

Today is my Econs presentation.
Early in the morning, we combine all the slide together in the library...
Its look nice & perfect adi...

And is almost time for class,
so then we quickly packed and go...

Maybe it just cause this thing happen....

Okie ...
Its time for us to present...
I took out my pendrive (since all the slide is in my pendrive ONLY)

Ooops...
The slide we did in the morning DISSAPEAR.....
I was wondering how it can just dissapear...
We SAVE it right ....

So...
we nid to use our own slide ..
fortunately,
we still have our own slide in the pendrive...

The presentation slide now is different !
Different background different font...
Everyone slide have own style....

but so far so good ....
Mr Ang said okie wo....
No nid worry....

********
U can ignore this part if u not believe in horoscope

My horoscope is Virgo.
I do believe in horoscope...
And Virgo is always a perfectionist...
They like perfect...

For me ...
ya...
i like perfect.
i dun like to rush.
A chinese idiom says that " Slow work is more perfect"

Am i a perfectionist ?

7 days more lu....

No comments: