Monday, September 8, 2008

BBQ Party + Mid-Sem


Sunday


The BBQ party...
Our family celebrate the Lantern Festival in advance because next week we have a wedding dinner to attend !

At the same time we also celebrate my Mom n my cousin Birthday !

Let me feed u all with some photo...




My mom Birthday cake









My cousin Birthday cake









My uncle taking the birthday cake out





This is my cousin (her heart got a hole since born)








The birthday girls of the day



My two little cousin




Family (part)



My mom n her sister












This two picture taken last year in my aunt's house




-------------------
Monday


The first day of mid-sem.
Exam start at 4pm and i reach college 9am...
haiz.. so early... feel so sleepy leh...

When i reach college,

i only saw Yong Yong n her group of friends

and also WiL n U Zhing.


At first i sit with Yong Yong wan,

but then she got Moral replacement class

so then i go find WiL n Zhing.

I have no choice lo...

My other friends only come at afternoon....

I being such a BIG LIGHT BULB there lo...
issh...

My first paper is English.

and i think i have screw up the whole paper !!!

the vocabulary part is so hard !!!!


Oh ya..

today i received a message say that i had go into the final round of newspaper quiz !

i was like shock...

i taught is kidding only since i dun really go n read newspaper !

but then ms. leena told me that is true !







No comments: