Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy~Fun~Tired

The day started off with the Econs tutorial !
Mr. Ang had finished marking our paper
and he is gonna gave us back !

All of us are very nervous,
I worried about my case study part cause i really simply do only,
but then when i get back my paper,
my answer are correct !
I was like 'harh' ???
how come ???

Get a good result though...
I m happy and satisfied with it !
I hope that is same to other paper too !

The remaining class is boring,
nearly sleep in the class !
somemore got replacement for econs class again.

-------------------------------------------------

The fun part happen in e-access.
I wanted to print my BCP lecture note,
i print but then i haven take my paper yet because i have to log in first,
then suddenly i check my account balance...

Balance = RM 10.90
Initially is RM 14.00

Then i think where is my RM 3.10 ???
So then i go ask the staff,
he said once u accept, the money will be deducted....
He asked me to submit the claim form to get back my money !

It is quite funny for me lor...
I m in blur case that time also !

----------------------------------------------------------

Today is very tired yet fun because i was always entertained by my adorable classmates !


No comments: