Friday, September 12, 2008

Exam FINISHED !!!

EXAM FINISHED !!!

After moral paper finish,
Me, Ee Xuan, Hery, Chee Hoe and James,
go Pyramid to sing K !

We eat 'Kim Gary' again...
dunno how many times adi lo......

We sing from 1pm - 5pm,
actually is untill 4pm,
but then they all give us one more hour !
so we continue to sing lo !

After finished sing K,
I straight go back because for me is late adi ....

Because Hery dun wan to fetch me to LRT station,
so I decided to take the Taxi.

I think i have been long time din take Taxi adi,
cause i afraid of thoose Taxi driver,
if someone teman me then nevermind la...

Malaysia economy so bad meh...
U know how much the fare i paid to LRT Kelana Jaya ?

RM 11/=

Wah... frighten me lo...
but i no choice lo...
go home claim back from parents la !
who ask them dun wan to come and fetch me o !!!!
Blek.... :P

**********

I m very relax now....
hahaha....
exam exam exam ???
Bye ....

Tmr going to Bukit Tinggi again !
We have a Mooncake Festival Party there !
All of us do 'pot luck' !!!
My mum gonna cook "Braise Pork Leg" ...

Yummy...

I want to play Lantern !!!
Who wanna buy for me ?

No comments: