Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lala~Hehe~Hoho~

This girl Yong Yong always ask me why i always post her name up in my blog ?
The reason is u r the one that i can only play with and u will not angry !
hahaha...

Since she told me that her BCP mid sem get VERY high mark,
so today i will also chuan her with my online quiz result !
Nenenebubu ! >.<


Today i have Microsoft Excel Online Quiz !

Mr Lim is the one who guide us.
He is a good lecturer.

The duration is 1 hour.
Actually i also scare scare initially,
cause i scare i dunno how to use the formula or can't understand the instruction,
since i rarely use Excel !

Here the quiz start.
I take every single instruction carefully.
I really scare not enough time loh...

Then when i finished the whole question,
I decided not to check because i scare when i change the answer go wrong !

Then i look around and see my friends...
dunno why i very nervous...

Then Mr. Lim come n ask me want to mark now ?
So i say Ok...
Luckly every things go smoothly..

AND...
I get full marks !
Wow suprisingly.....

That moment i feel so relax adi..
At least more marks to gurantee a pass in this subject !

p/s : Yong Yong, u better get good grades ya ! I'm looking forward to see ur result ! ngek ngek ngek... ^^)v

No comments: