Friday, November 28, 2008

Result... :)

I know i should be very happy with my result,
here you are :

BCPF01 - D
ACCF02 - HD
ECNF02 - HD
ECSF02 - D
Moral Education - C

So, the result is same like what i expect, not too much suprise.

However, i m not so in good mood today.
Is all about family problem,
it is not a good thing when you r too smart,
cause everyone will ASSUME that u know EVERY SINGLE THING in the world !
They will not believe u, whatever u say.
wth is this rule !!!!
This is why when i get scolded, i will just shut my mouth up.
whatever come out frm my mouth will not be believe.
So... i just let the things continue lo... u all figure it out by urself.

During dinner, i ate alot to cool down my mood.
Eating is a good way,
after that, my mood slightly better now.

Semester 3 begin next monday.
Can't wait to go back,
because i get laugh n happiness when i m with my friends.
Time table not bad, all lecturer are new to me.

Hmm... i guess thats it !

I want to escape to another place for relax.
I need someone to accompany...

No comments: