Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Study Study Study

I need to wait my brother untill 5pm
but my class ended at 1pm !
Argh...

Dunno wat to do or where to go.
When to M floor, spot a place,
wanted to sit down and do some revision,
but then too noisy, or can't concentrate.

So, i decided to go Library since every sem i have to pay library fees and i m not using it fully !
When i reach there, LOCKER FULL !
Argh.... when i wan to use then only u full !

No choice headed back to M floor,
but now, the place seems to be like more n more people adi.
Not even one place is empty.

So... go where leh ?
Okay... go 2nd floor.
Where now i m.
EA 2.
I usually go to EA 3 or 4,
but then i dun wan when i use untill halfway and they say got class la, need to close the lab adi la, all those nonsense and kick us out of the lab.

Doing some question on Accounting now,
while blogging, playing facebook....
hahaha....
play and study !
Why makes life so difficcult ?

oh ya... where should i plan for my holiday after final ?
I think it will be very boring
but my classmate has some idea on it...
going to malacca ? penang ? johor ?

No comments: