Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I try not to use vugal word in this post !

I really X 100000000000 behtahan my accounting tutor la !!!
what a man is he ar ???

Actually i plan to write it out all the things,
but then i decided not lor !

Today really get a very good laugh !!!
Its fun when u can talk everything and laugh together !

Marketing lecture end early,
and i m quite blur abt it because the lecturer keep on jumping the slides !
after that, she tell us abt the team building day activities !
looks interesting but dunno my fren wan to go or not ler ?

Then it was the s***** accounting class !
*skip**skip**skip*

Dun wan to talk abt it !!!

Then 2 hour break.
Told u i hate tuesday the most !!!!

Submited marketing assignment during the break !
Woots... My first assignment in my degree !
handed up... can relax one day and must start the other 2 assignment ady !
Management and Finance !

Today i really have good laugh with sujun they all !
how i wish she is in my class so that my class won't be so quite and DULL ! =(

Well... i want to relax ady !
tata...

No comments: