Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rosak

My desktop keyboard is not functioning !!!
wth !!!!
I need to do assignment de ler !!!

I have to fight with my brother to use his laptop to do assignment !

Its been week 3 of my uni life now.
and next week i had to hand up my very first assignment ady !
the freaking marketing assignment !
I like my tutor but hate alot the lecture of marketing !
luckily she is not the one who teach me tutorial,
or else i think i will faint !
I might need to prepare a tape recorder to record down what she say !

Haha... Unlike that...
Mr. Vijay who is my marketing tutor,
He is superb fun !
I like his class the most but juz only the timing of tutorial i dun like !

I dunno how they arrange the tutorial time de ?
I have to study 6 hours on tuesday !
but others day are just so free !
only lecture 10-12 for monday, wednesday and thursday !
wth is that ???
can't they put the tutorial time nicely ?
just maximum 4 hours in a day la !

Well... i have no idea how to do my marketing assignment.
Its sound very easy right !
Only 400 words only ma !
1200 words also i can vomit out ...
but then how to start???

Somemore if i use wrongly the referencing how ???
I will not get any marks ler !!!

Foundation better !
hahaha....

Another 3 months only ma !
then is the end of my sem 1 !
but, i dunno whether i can pass my exam or not !
hate management the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrr.....
Hate hate hate !!!!
As long as i can pass, then can ady !
not aiming too high now !
dun be suprise k...
i am also juz a normal human being !
peace........

Looking forward to see yong yong at the Award Ceremony on 17th of April !
haha... u better come !

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

ooo...thx ya ..for comforting me..haiz..ya..life always run like tat..no one know until the life is ended...good luck to u ..for ur study life and also assignment..I have a long long long time no do assignment liao...brain no so sharp olready..haiz..long time no use brain maybe.hehe.