Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Away

Hey... peeps....

I have not update my blog like one month ???
i think u all also know la,
I got exam ma !
very important ler....

BUT......
now.... I AM FREE !!!!
for like 3 weeks ???

One week already occupied by me cause i m going to Krabi, Thailand !!!!
Yesh.... Thailand....
Just got the news that Thailand had been declared as H1N1 serious country....

OMG....
means that i am going to be quaratined for 7 freaking days ???

Then another one week of my holiday will be occupined by the s***** H1N1 lol !!!!

Left one more week for u guys to spent with me only !
haiz.....
but dunno that TAI YONG YONG when only want to come out gathering ler ?

Always say holiday first la....
then holiday ady nothing also !

Well... dun miss me o !
hehehe....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

krabi nice????/

Jayden Ang said...

yor..sally..why not update blog de..hahhaa..i need to kill time by reading you all blog..haha