Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Round

Have been LONG LONG LONG ............ time since i blog ya !
not that i dun wan to blog,
is just i am having a very hectic weekS...

Assignment over assignment...
Test over test !

need rest kay....
summore not dare to see at the result !

*****

Enough of crapping,
let me update to u all wat had happen recently first !

er... where to start off ?

okay...
My degree sem 1 is going to end soon,
now is already the 13th week,
final exam is just in 3 weeks time !
is very fast kay !

and did i mentioned that my timetable for my final is SUCK !!!
dun they have mind to think abt ar ?
3 papers in a roll and 2 of them are THEORY paper !
u want my head to burst izzit?

and and and....
I HAVEN START STUDY YET !

*********

Somewhere last week,
my brother bang his car !

I dunno how he bang the divider,
and his car is terrible !

Luckily all on the left side,
and also luckly i m not in the car,
if not,
u would probably visiting me now in hospital ! *choi*

Gear box - break
F/LHS tyre burst
R/LHS lower arm - broken
and many many more !

******

thats end my brief update !

*********

p/s : I am going to Krabi, Thailand for Island Hopping right after my final ends! Yeah ....

No comments: