Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sick = H1N1 ??? NOWAY !!!

I got fever, headache, sore trought and running nose on monday !
but i din bother it and still going to uni for class ...

but then both sujun n xuewei also din come !
one sick ady (like me) and one got allergic ... =(
so lonely la ... only me n she wei there !!!

However, i din concentrate during the lecture lo,
in fact i keep sms-ing with sujun !
she is so funny la !
for the 2 hours, i keep sms-ing with her only !!!

Of course during tutorial i also couldn't focus more as i was having headache !
sumore the tutor is so long-winded....

I went to see doctor after my class end..
yes... doctor kinda scare because i got fever !
He ask me not to go college on tuesday ... =(
He also ask me to come back tmr so that he could rectify whether is H1N1 or not !!!

sick is very cham de lo....
as u all know, i dunno how to swallow tablets de lor !
so all the medicine are in tablets and is kinda huge !!!
i have to melt it with water before i could eat it !
the taste of course is bad !!!!
yucks...

**************************

Since i am not going to college and so,
i m very free...
but i did not do my assignment also ...
haiz.......
hate assignment la !

Oh.. ya !
I perm my hair again ...
hahha...
my hair is quite short now !
wuuhuu....

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...

hahhahaa..wont lah..dont so worry about tat.....me also sick like tat...not enough sleep...just can rest ..because assignment due date just over and i submitted everything..very tired....take care ya..drink more water also because malaysia weather very hot. nvm lah....use the time to rest before back to the academic world..hhahaha