Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 down

On monday, i have finish 2 paper.
BCB was okay, i know how to answer la, hope it is correct. =)

QM .... I think all of us also get shock when we see the question.
I thought i will get a HD for this subject, which i think the only HD i will get in UniSA !
but, now a D i think... =(

MCB on next Tuesday and DSM on Thursday.
And i m done with my final !!!! =)

by just think of it make me feel happy !

One is because i m looking forward for my vacation: China trip with daddy and Kuantan trip my highschool frens ! ^^)

Another is i have long holiday !!!
but holiday will make me boring as well if nothing to do !
looking for job now, but then i think i m very selective... hahhaa

Anyway, i want share some photos,
last 2 year graduation trip...
I miss them alot =)
Hope all of them can make it for the Kuantan trip ! =)

Memories in Penang & Langkawi :
















2 comments:

Mei Ling said...

Can't wait the KUANTAN Trip eh ~~
but why like no news jor geh ><
mai cancel eh ToT ~~~
i damn exicted XD ~~~
long time no meet u this 38 po ~~
sure got alot thing to 8 gua ~~
WAKKAKA XD

Sally said...

wa a ... say me 38 a ! hahahaha...
now is transport problem leh !
i suggest we drive ourself la, but then wei lin dun wan ?
wat u think ?
hahaha ... LOL !!!

dun worry, i sure will go find u de ma ! plus i now can drive ady leh !
ahhahaha ! ^^)