Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dust

I have came back from China for a week or more ady,
but i am soooo lazy to transfer all the photo in my camera to my computer.
So, yea... no picture la ...

The trip was nice, not bad though ! =)
Meet some really good and nice people there !!!
And, the world is really small actually ...
I did not realise that the people that i met there actually is my friend family !
until i found them in facebook !
hahahha...

The only bad thing about this trip is ....
i did not experience the hot spring there !!!! *puff*
It is included in the trip,
but u know wat...
the "red thing" does not control and it come out !!!
issh....
i can only put my leg in only !!!
argh ..... >.<
Such a nice place, and it is wasted by the "red thing" !!!

Enough said ....

Few days after i came back from the trip,
is my "deadline" ...
I mean result will be out on that day la !
I receive sujun sms during midnight, but i am very sleepy,
so check the other morning !

I am super nervous and my heart beat is very fast !
I really scare i will fail any subject, then i will be in deep shit !!!

Luckly, i pass all subject,
and i m satisfied with the result !
because i know "u gain something, u also loss something"

Okay.. i think thats the thing that i want to blog ! ^^

p/s: I am doing this post in mYoga, while waiting for my mum to finish her yoga class !
Later will be going to Pavillion to see the "SNOW" ...
er... can anyone tell me, what is the time they will put the snow ????

No comments: