Friday, April 9, 2010

My dead blog

My blog is so dead ! I just dun have the mood to blog, when my mood come, there is always something happen ... haiz =(

Well.. ignore that ! What past is past ..
I will talk abt my current life !

I am in year 2 of my degree now.
It is now week 6 since the sem started !
I have pass up alot assignment in this 6 weeks..
I realise i kinda a last minute person this sem,
i will stay up late till 3 or 4 in the morning, just to do my assignment, because the due date is tommorow.
Well, mind you.. this have not been happen on me ! =)
I will usually sleep at 11 or 12.

This sem is though !
I will just aimed for a pass...
The subject i liked the most is the most pressure one..
the subject i dislike, i will score a little bit better...
why ? always upside down !

I am now in computer lab now...
I prefer the time in TBS !
At least i still can play fb there !!!
The computer in Lakeside campus banned all the game in fb, cannot play !!!

In the next post, i will talk abt my feelings and thought this few day..
i came across alot of things, and i need to type them down !!!

p/s: this post is requested by kui san (because she say my blog very dead)

Thanks =)

3 comments:

Kui San:) said...

haha! yalahhh, if i don't ask you to update means you gonna leave it empty here. bad blog owner! ;0

Jayden Ang said...

ya meh..cannot play fb game ah..then damn boring leh like tat..even want find a place for fun also no have..nvm mah..work hard ok...me also mah...take law subject and finance, study until want die ..and the lecturer always expect so many from us...haiz....

haha..me is opposite of your style o ..i sleep at 10 like tat wake up at 2...hahha


anyway, take care, update ur blog always.so tat i got things to read everytime i wake up in the early morning...

^^sally~~;}****hi`hi` said...

>Kui San: so, should i say thanks you to u ? hahahha... i will try to keep blog update la ! =)

>Hery: ya.. cannot.. very sad lo!
I also taking law this sem.. hehehe.. and i think we use the same law book, because i saw the picture in jojin blog! the black one, graw right ? Law is difficult to understand, luckily my lecturer make it simple and easy to understand! =)

I will.. U take care too o!

Be happy always ^^)