Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What to do ?

Hi everyone !!! I still have my birthday celebration for part 3 but i dun think i wan to update about that la ~ no mood lo !!!

Alright let me talk about now not past !
I applied few job for internship ady. Some have reply me to go for interview, now i feel scared ady ! This is my first time, i dunno how interview look like ! One on one ? What question will they ask? What if i dunno how to answer? What should i wear ? Wa ... So many question pop up in my mind lo ~ I have no one to share with ! This is so personal... i need someone that i can talk to and give me good suggestion ! Are you the one ? Please let me know ... I really dunno what to do !

I have 2 interview coming up soon...
One is PruAction Team
Another one is CIMB Investment Bank

Both looks good to me... I schedule both the interview on next week !!!
I dun have the courage now ~

What if i fail the interview ? What if i success ?
Hmmm...

No comments: