Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is Thursday !!!

My class will start at 2pm end at 4pm.
It's so weird right,
come for college for only 2 hours and go back...
And it is in afternoon...
haiz.... wonder how they arrange the time table...

I reach college around 10am...
Ya.. its 10am..
U will ask why so early right ??? The answer is go chit chat with frenz la...

Around 10.30am,
me, Hew Zhen, JoJin, Abang n Patrick go to mamak to eat...
While we eat, we gossip also...
JoJin also tell us about her boyfriend...

Then, we go back to M floor...
They seat awhile n go bacj to their class cauz they have class @ 12pm.
Left me alone at M floor...

Luckily, that time Hery reached adi.
He ask Yeong Ean n me to accompanied himto eat lunch at Old Town...

After he finish eating,
we go back to M floor again...
I met Yong Yong there...
I decided to go play monopoly...
I, Yong Yong, Mei Yee , 3of us go play monopoly lol...
We r extremely HIGH while we r playing...

I can't imagine that i had laugh for 1 hour.. *non stop*

After this, i have acc tutorial...
I can't concentrate well because i m over high...
I feel sooooo tired !!!!!!

Ya... I should go for drawing at 3pm !
The stall number for our class stall is 8.
Its sound good... but when look at the map... i m not so satisfied !
After looking at the rules n regulations,
i feel more headache........
We r only given one(1) table (mahjong size) and ONLY one(1) chairs.
We r not allowed to bring additional table n chairs...

We r given worth RM500 coupon to sell...
I had divided to class to sell it...
Gambateh.... 1.4
Must sell finish it a !!!!

A big thank you to Yeong Ean n Edwin for being the treasurer/accountant for this project !

WHO WANTS TO BUY THE COUPON PLS TELL ME A ! *the money will be donated to charity*
SUPPORT 1.4 !!! Booth No. 8 !!!

Details of YED (Young Entrepeuner Day)

Date : 05/06/2008
Venue : TBS Ground Floor
Time : 9am to 3pm

Proudly present to you by Taylor's Business Foundation and Diploma In Business !

All of you are most welcome to come ya !!!!




Heeheee....
Tmr i got roast pig to eat...
Cause e xuan is going to let us eat her !!!! ^^)


No comments: