Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I need HELP !!!

This morning reach skul about 6.50a.m *i usually come so early*
I enter my class n do my malaysian studies home work.

Around 7.30a.m,
then i went down to ground floor to register the field trip.
I choose to go SAMSUNG.

Since Ms. Harpaljit is our mentor for YED,
She had discuss and give some example of past YED and also advice us.
Suddenly, i found tat she is so kind, friendly and helpful...

Tmr i shall go n pick the stall number for YED...
Hope i could get a good place la...

Sorry ya guys...
I can't tell u all what we r selling...
Cause is top secret....

And also i've got headache for this YED....
I've to plan so many things...
No one can HELP me........

After taking my lunch at AC with my frenz,
I went back to class.
After awhile we only realize that the english class had CANCELLED !!!
We had a 2 hours gap..
We can't go home cause we still got malaysian studies class...
URGHH...

Fortunately.... I done MS homework...
Those who do not manage to do so will marked as ABSENT for that class *sigh*

After the class ended,
i went to ground floor n start thinking who should i call to fetch me up ???

Then i met WiL n Hew Zhen.
Hew Zhen was waiting bus...

Suddenly, WiL ask me how i go home,
Then i say still thinking...

He say he can send me to LRT station,
So, I tumpang his car to LRT station... *thank you so much WiL*

We do chat in the car about something la...
I'm kinda quite and shy la...
So not talking so much... *hope will not make u feel boring la*

Thats all for today....
I got to go to plan the YED...
Some of them are not participating....
I shall make my class more in team work !!!!


GAMBATEH !!!! >.<

No comments: