Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another happy day !

I was really satisfied with my mid term exam result.

Now, i have to tell u all clearly okay....
I am not that geng only, okie...
It's just a luck, and also because i have basic,
so i can understand la...
Then u will see me suffer at the final exam,
cause i does not understand la....

Today i get back my account and econs paper.
I have the highest mark in the class for accounting.
My mark is 39.75/40 *sad right, only another 0.25marks only*
Okie... maybe u think i am showing off,
but NOOOOOO.
Pls dun judge me like that okay !!!

I have 30.5/40 for econs...
I'm happy with it cauz the part i get wrong is really my mistake la...

Thats all for my exam...
i only haven get back my malaysian studies paper...

Nothing so special for today la...
I'm soooooo tired adi...
I wanted to sleep...
I have so many stuff to do tmr...
YED, assignment, exhibition, homework.....
I have to make many decission...

Bye.....
Have a sweet dream night.........

No comments: