Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy and Satisfied !!! YIPPEE !!! XD

Today is the first day after the mid term exam !
It is also the day we get back our exam paper.

Ermmm...
For malaysian studies,
Ms. Thama not finish marking yet...

English...
I've got Distinction ! *wow*
My marks is 15.75 / 20
I need 0.25 more marks to get a HD! *argh*
But i still satisfy with it because my essay is quite good !

Business Mathematics
Unbelivable.....
I've got 50/50
It's full mark !
I feel like flying up to heaven !
I didn't even think before that i could get full marks !
*happy,happy,happy*

Others subject not yet....
I wish to get good marks....
Tmr is Econs paper,
my aim is minimum 30, then i satisfy adi... *not so high right*

Mum come to fetch me up after class...
Then we go to Lot 10.
She got some stuff to do there la...
I walked alone there for about 2 hours....
It's so boring.....
I will not go there ever again....
Nothing more to shop there....

After that, we went home...
Another reason that i don't want to go there again is the parking is very expensive !!!
We parked there for about 2 hours...
You know how much is it ????
It is RM 7.50
Isn't it expensive ???

Thats all for today...
Lets pray for me to get good marks for tommorow paper !

No comments: