Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day !!!

Today is mother's day...
I'm still thinking how to celebrate it lol...

So, lets talk about yesterday first !
Yesterday, i should go for wai mun's open house,
and is a chance for me to gather with my old friends there,
but unfortunately, i couldn't make it. *sorry wai mun*
This is because i need to attend a wedding dinner of my relatives. *dunno what yi ma, gu je la*
The dinner held in Seremban. *one hour from KL*

The dinner startes at 8pm and we reach there around 6.30pm
I'm so hungry.........
When the first dish is out, we all fight for it...
Not till 5 minutes the plate is empty.... huh? isn't that fast?

Then nothing so special la...
The dinner end aroung 11pm.
I reached home 12 something lol.

Let's talk about today...
untill now i still dunno what to celebrate
or maybe no celebration...

okie... i will stop here...
i want to go n take bath adi....
Bye...

No comments: