Friday, May 9, 2008

Steamboat...

This week is my mid-sem exam...
And Yesterday is the last paper economics 1 and malaysia study *dammn*

After the malaysia studies paper,
me and my friends went for steamboat at Yuen Restaurant... fun
We had many funny stuff while eating..... too many
we had two little kids which is alexx and jojin
both of them are like small kids, chasing here and there... haiz

The story is :
alexx took a funny picture of jojin and they all start chasing each other
cause jojin want to delete the picture

There are alot more funny stuff but i will let the picture to told you guys.
*picture will be upload as soon as possible*

After finish our dinner, we went back home la...
Yeong ean fetch me and Hew zhen to Kelana Jaya LRT,

A minor heart attack to me.
She bang the divider and luckily all of us are safe la... hehe...

But we're lost,
cause no one know how to go Kelana Jaya LRT station,
yeong ean just drive drive drive and we reach Cheras...
OMG is almost reach my house already...
then she just drop me at my house and Hew zhen in the nearby LRT station.

I knew that she will lost,
so i had my handphone beside me (standby)
and yet i received her call,
she was so nervous and she tell me that her handphone is low on battery... Oh no...
I try to guide her to the correct place....
Thank God... She can find her way to go home.... huh.........

Okies...
Thats all for yesterday....

No comments: