Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday Suprise !





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS. NURLEENA !!!



Today is our favourite english lecturer Birthday's !!!
We actually only knew minute before her class...

Then we quickly go n buy a cake for her !
To give her a suprise,
we actually din go in to her class first,
we hide in another classroom first....

But some of them go into her class first la,
so that she will not be so angry...

When Su Jun they all came back,
we quickly take out the cake first and prepare to go in adi,
because she look very angry in the class adi....

Before that,
we sure will sent some "SPECIAL" student (Ang Boon Jian)
go in first to diverse her attention...

Then we go in from the backdoor,
all of us sang a birthday song to her !
The moment we go in,
she is so touched.....
All the anger go off !!!

We bought a 'Oreo Cheese Cake' for her.
She love cheese...
and she can never say 'NO' to cake !!!

The cake is very nice...
I like it...
I will ask my mother to buy for me during my birthday !

Suppose to have class...
and we ended up celebrating birthday with her !

btw she also think to let us go early today
because she wan to celebrate her b'day
with her "Man" (Boyfriend).

Hahahaha...
have a very good laugh today !
But too bad Yeong Ean is not there !

Yeong Ean ,
Recover fast ....
all of us miss u so much le !!!!





Oreo Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe



Class of 2.4 with Ms. Nurleena

It's my turn lo.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a nice thing that you guys did for me...I am very touched...lots of love and smiles from me!!!!

Ms. Leena