Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Birthday Celebration


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!

Look abit retarded !

******************************

I celebrate my birthday with my parents Yesterday @ Santini, Jaya One !
So happy yesterday !


The food is yummy !
can't resist to eat more more more !




My mother and brother









The pizza... (Buy 1 Free 1)



Smoke Salmon Pizza





Half Moon Pizza ( inside got beef bacoon, mushroom, cheese and etc)


Pan-fried Sea Bass




Roasted Cod Fish with potato lagsana



Chocalate Peanut Butter Cake with berry sauce



Are u hungry now ???



**********************



The first Happy Birthday message is received from YONG YONG !
She SMS me @ 12.04am !

Thx !

***********************

Today my classmate celebrate Me n Boon Jian B'day in the class !

They bought us a "Sugar-free Moist Chocolate Cake" from Secret Recipe !
The cake was good !



hehehe... almost finish !


Thank you to my classmate 2.4mar

*********************************

At night,

Father bought me a "Durian Cake"

The cake is nice too.....

Durian Cake


Me n Brother

Me n Father

*********************************
I have a long list of thank you list ! lol

  • Not to forget the 2.4mar
  • Hew Zhen , Alexx , WiL (Thx for the card)


  • Yong Yong (ur message)

  • The lecturer ( Ms. Leena and Mr. Ang) --- yes ! i celebrate my 17th b'day

  • C.K. , June , Dhash

  • Peggy , Jess

  • Gary

  • Amanda

  • Winnie

  • All those sent me comment on friendster, facebook and my chatbox here !

If i left out anyone, please tell me !



The word i say the most today is " THANKS YOU"


Other than Thanks You, I dunno what to say adi !


I love u all so much !



"THANK YOU"





No comments: