Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged by Yong Yong

I rarely do tag..
Or shall i say i never done it before !
But this time...
Yong Yong u beat the record !
I do the tag !
--------------------------------

Starting time: 2.23pm
Name: Ng Sheue Yi (Sally)
Sisters: -
Brothers: Yes (One)
Shoe Size: 7-8
Height: 165 cm

Where do you live: KL, Cheras
Favourite drinks: Any drinks
Favourite breakfast: Dim Sum


Have you ever been on a plane?: Yea but recently no
Swam in the ocean: I think so....
Fallen asleep at school: Will but when is relief classn (good student) :D

Broken someone's heart: Not sure
Fell off your chair: No
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No. I will sure fall asleep


What is your room like: Messy cause i am lazy
What's right beside you: Cuppacakes ! :P
What is the last thing you ate: Mixed Rice for lunch


Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Those who never suffer from this really abnormal =P
Stitches: No.
Broken nose: No

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes... Sometimes
Like picnics?: Its ok ok la... as long as there is no mosquito and hot sun !
Who was the last person you danced with: My father ?
Last person made you smile: Err.. My adorable classmates !
You last yelled at: My brother

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Hmm... Sick ? I also dunno when i sick ! Sick also same like normal !
Miss someone: Yes... My baby sister
Eat: Of Course !

Best feeling in the world: Freedom, No stress... and i can do whatever i want !
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: Dust...
Who do you really hate: I hate something that u din inform me and u start scolding me !
What time: 2.38pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Being so naive
-Studying
-Attend competition
-Enjoying my life. (but din really enjoy it)
-Waiting to become adult

5 things on my to-do list today:
-Chat
-Eat
-Prepare for tmr Newspaper Quiz
-Watch drama
-Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Seaweed
-Chocolate
-Ice cream
-Yau Char Guai
-Shushi

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Buy a new house
-charity of course
-give my parents a lump sum of money
-shop till I drop
-Go travel around the world (My wish)

5 of my bad habits:
-Lazy
-Eat many
-Cannot control my temper
-Cry easily
-Anything else ? Pls tell me !

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
-My baby sister house
-Hotel
-My father shop
-Joyce's House (I still remeber the day where we play like mad in her house with Mei Ling and Zee yun)
-My house la !

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
-Sleep
-Online
-Watch TV
-Eat... hehehe
-Listen to music


I tag:

-Bin Yun
-Raymond Yap
-Jia Yi
-She Wei
-Yen Hsian

No comments: