Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blame

Hi.. people..
I m not in good mood so juz bare with me la !

Update ? I know...
but i juz wanna talk about my sad thing.

I blame myself...
Why am i such a person ???
i will juz keep all the thing to the inner part of myself,
i will juz pretend to be a strong person in front of u all...
I can't express my feeling out !!!

I wanna talk to someone,
but seems like, the one haven come...

No one cares about my feelings !
I have many things to shout, but as i say just now,
I can only keep it to myself,
I can tell everything out only when i m alone.

Mei Ling, I miss you !
Can't wait till the end of November and i can meet up with u !
I have many things to chat with you,
Many many things,
college life, high school life, the memory of us when in 5P2, Joyce's house, the Penang-Langkawi trip....
many many la....

Whenever i think back those sweet memory,
it make me smiles. : )
the silly things we do in Joyce's house,
the true or dare game we play when we in Langkawi,
the time we spent during the trip,
the time we eat Sakae Sushi together after release of SPM result,
the time on how we ponteng class ' smartly ' ,
....

etc...

Off...

No comments: