Sunday, October 26, 2008

$$$

Just came back from dinner in Kuen Cheng High School.
My purpose to atend this function is to take my scholarship ! $$$

I like to attend function,
but this one ...
There is so hot and stuffy !!!
Moreover, the stupid speaker is just in front of our table !
Make my ears so pain !!!

heehee... but in other..
the food is nice, not bad too !
got the abolone and sharkfin which is seldom appear in this kind of fellowship function !

Somemore, i get $$$$ !!!
erm... RM 200
the largest amount i received for this kind of scholarship !

oh.. ya,
i bang into Peggy too.
but din talk much too her.
She is also one of the recipient.
and now only i know her father is also the commitee member of this association.
somemore very closed to father ! hahaa...

I also meet alot of bosses from different workshop,
cause my father wan to introduce them to me !
hehe...

got some picture of college will be uploaded...
stay tuned !

bye

No comments: