Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Missing the old day ! :( (EDITED)

After reading Li Kee blog's,
i feel so sorry.

because i miss choir so much !!!
and i didn't have a chance to go back and visit them,
i miss the old day in choir.

Choir is the only club that i join since form 1.
I can say that i see the process of choir been form.
from a small classroom untill now we have our own room.

No denying that i m so proud to be a member of CHS Choir member.
I would like to thanks our instructor Mr. Fang,
who always being so patient to us, although we r very very noisy,
he will not scold us.
I miss him and dunno how is him now,
he didn't teach us for 2 years adi, because he had to concentrate on his job.
Teaching us is only a part time job.

Next, i would like to thanks Pn. Ng Hui Gek,
You are being soooo nice to us.
You threat us like ur own kids,
and also thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to be part of the committee.
I know some times the job you given to me was no done so well,
but i know, u r helping us.
U r such a good teacher advisor,
u be us everywhere,
First competion ~ Win
State Level Win ~ Win
National Level ~ Nothing
U take care us very well.
The time u be with us,
I will appreciate...

Although i dunno wheather u all will see this post or not,
but still i wan to say a big THANK YOU to you all !


I AM PROUD TO BE A CHS CHOIR MEMBER !

No comments: