Thursday, October 30, 2008

English Presentation ! DONE !!! RELAX ~

Hooray ! English presentation DONE ! ~ The Most Scary Presentation !

Today is my turn to present english,
I m actually nervouse after seen the first three group presenting yesterday.
and my group has not done any rehearsal before that.
This morning only we done a last minute rehearsal before class start.
Everything go well, except for the video is not functioning in powerpoint slide,
so need to open in another place.

Overal is good.
Ms. Leena also say that is very good pressentation so far. *claps* :)
I m very happy.
I think is the topic can attract my classmate attention.
Somemore the picture !
everybody have the same reaction !
*yacks* so disgusting !

Basically my topic is "Weird & Strange food that exist in the society"
So every thing that is disgusting or abnormal are in my list of presentation !

So... the mistake in research paper... erm... hope that won't minus so many marks la !

I wanted to post the video that i put in my presentation,
just for u to feel the 'disgustingness'... hehee *evil* :)


No comments: