Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 1,2,3 of my holiday !

Basically... nothing happen !
just a word BORING !!!

I stay at home for this three days...
watch TV, online, Sleep ...
Thats my daily routine !

Haiz....
I think the next few days untill my Dec, i also will be liek that,
perhaps someone come n find me to go out loh !

I feel so sorry to my best friends,
because i ffk u all !
haiz...
i also dun wan that o happeen,
just because i have no transport !
Everytime talk untill this thing i will be very angry,
why i dunno how to drive leh ?
the one who know how to drive always say i dunno the road !
Come on la...
i dunno how to drive,
i also know the road la, how can u say u dunno leh?
like that u how to drive o ????

Enough of that....
I will be 'fa mou'ing untill the end of my holiday !
hahaha !

No comments: