Friday, November 14, 2008

Relaxing... haha... *edited with photo*

Wulalala.....
Exam finished ! Semester 2 finished !
So, the moral paper today i just crap the whole paper !
Dun say about exam adi !

After the moral paper,
Me n my classmates which are
Uzhing, Yeong Ean, Su Jun, Xue Wei, Esther, She Wei, Lee Ching and Ee Xuan,
went to Niu Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara !
Is like a china town there la, many shops n small stall.

The journey to there is very funny n gave me minor heart attack !
Although i saw the way uzhing drive car, is abit scary,
but i m use to it adi, (because my family also like that de)
so just some minor heart attack.

The place is more nicer when at night, where all the light are turn on !
The things sold there some are quite cheap, suprisingly !
We have korean food as our lunch,
but we get attracted by the other restaurant which is "FullHouse"
Their theme is sweet n white !

I saw this restaurant before at Mon Wei's blog !
Ya... We all fall in love with this place...
Take alot of picture there, i think the people there think this bunch of girls crazy ah ?
But if u go there, i think u will also do the same thing loh !

Lets the photo do the talking part, ok ?
Will post more when i get the photo from uzhing. (see her blog also la)
*the photo are not in order* hehe..


Me n She Wei


There is a casting section there... This 2 girls is 'ke le feh' !

FullHouse toilet ! They use aroma candle to decorate their toilet !


Honey Milk !
*first time drink*
taste nice !


Hehe.. I'm touching d 'kuku' !



I love this bed !!!!
*White*
in FullHouse !
I wish i have this bed in my room !


Cutez ...



Lunch at a Korean Restaurant !
My set lunch !

Ee Xuan


Su Jun


Me n Winnie The Pooh !


Mickey Mouse




Alot of mini Mickey Mouse hanging upthere !


Garden feel ..


FullHouse @ NZX Ara Damansara !


I like this cute piggy !
So cute ya....

I recomend u all to have a visit to NZX @ Ara Damansara
because there is a Disney fair on going.....
very nice....
and i want to go again !!!!
Who want to go with me ?

No comments: