Monday, November 10, 2008

Final Starts !

The first day of my final ~

English paper !
I think is still okay, btw before final i already pass the paper adi,
juz to see whether will get a C or D.
HD is impossible !!!

I have enough time to finish up my whole paper,
suprisingly, unlike mid sem, not enough time loh !
Some part is easy,
or i shall not say easy,
everything flow smoothly....
brain functioning well !

Essay i just crap all the things inside my head,
dunno will get how many marks leh ?

I went to college at the morning as my paper only starts at 2pm !
Why?
Study lor... Such a good girl hor ?
But i think talk more than do lor,
because of sujun la !
But still manage to do some bcp past year question and econs past year question !

Tmr is my econs paper...
Oh no... Wish me luck !
I scare i will screw the whole paper,
i really scare leh !
Too much pressure la weh !

But think of Friday,
after moral paper,
Me n my classmate n Ms. Leena will go to "Niu Zhe Xui" (NZX) or "Cow Car Water"
or whatever u like to call it la !
for shopping and eating !
hehe....

Got to study econs lu...
Bye !



Good Luck and All the Best to All my classmate
and also SPM candidates !

No comments: