Saturday, November 8, 2008

Updates



Update now !

This week study week is not so progessive for me.
Untill today only finish my econs while the others ermm...
Even econ is just understanding only, not so sure leh !

Next week is my Final exam adi,
Monday is English.
The current standing of my english is ok, struggling to get a D for it.

Today i went to college for IELTS workshop.
Yes.. is Saturday and i m so semangat to go !
But i pay for it okay... dun waste money leh !
The lecturer is good and explain to us wat should we do to get at least band 7.
Band 7 is a very high grade !
After the practice we done today,
we realise that a Band 7 is hard to achived !

Too bad Yeong Ean stomachache and din come for today class !
IELTS can make u go crazy !
The writing part is still ok, juz nid some vocabulary thing la.
but the one that kills you is the reading part !
Each passage is so so so dead n the language uses is so deep !
Oh...

But i m still thinking want to go oversea ma,
my mom keep on asking me to go,
i wanted to go,
but i dun have the preparation yet.
I scare of staying alone there, no friends that can talk to,
the lecturer are lazy, dun understand ... bla bla bla....
Most important is i dunno which Uni to choose !

Enough of ranting and now i should progress with my Business Computing,
which is a ****** course that i nid to study.
I love the lab class but not theory !

Gambateh ! >0< !
Miss You !

No comments: