Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner !

Woots...


I haven't update my blog for very long time !
Maybe is ....
dunno ?


I think i will start with today first !
Well... after class,
me n my classmates went to Sunway Pyramid to watch movie !





Bolt



I will rate the movie 7.5/10.
Bolt and Rhino are so cute !!!!
Me likey !!!!!!

Another motif that we go watch movie today is to meet someone !
I think i shall not mention it here !

After the show,
some of them went home,
while the other of us went to shop around.
We wanted to buy the hairband for Christmas !
but we walked round n round also can't find it !

At last, we found it at a shop in Asia Avenue.
I think we try quite long in there.
Try this try that,
but seriously there are so many different design.





I bought THIS !!!


This hairband got music n light !
So i decided to buy it !

After buying the hairband,
we went home.
All of us are exhausted adi !

Inside the car,
the funny thing come out frm Su Jun mouth again.
Although she is exhausted,
but she still can make us laugh out loud !!!

Thats for today.
I shall proceed to last Sunday ?

*********************************
Last sunday, as usual went to grandparent's house.
The funny thing was my nephew !

Tada...


Lim Wai Kean
(spelling correct gua ?)
He is 4 years old.

He stay at my grandparents house that day,
then his mother wanted to bring him to NZX.

So, my aunt help him to gel his hair.
He like it very much.

And keep on asking us the same question after that :

"My hair got messy ar ?"

"My hair nice ma ?"

"Handsome ma ?"

Every 5 minutes i think ....
hehe..
all of us keep laughing,
and he keep on check on the mirror.

*********************************

Well, Christmas is coming in 6 days !

Jingle bell, Jingle bell,
Jingle all the way,
............. Hey !

No comments: