Sunday, December 21, 2008

冬至快乐 !:)


Today is an important festival to the chinese --- "Dong Zhi"

where we eat "Tong Yuan" this day.

I went back to my home town at Jelebu in a short while to celebrate this festival !

****
The dishes that cook by my grandmother is so nice !
I miss it so much, especially the "扣肉" !
Is the Hakka taste !
Hakka dishes very very nice.
My grandmother is now 80 something adi, but she still can cook for so many of us !

After taking my lunch at my hometown,
we come back and go to my grandparents (mother side) house in Ampang.

We had our dinner there. Again alot of hakka dishes again !
Cause both of my parents also Hakka !
Oh.. I also eat "Tong Yuan" !!!
According to the traditional, you have to eat the number of "Tong Yuan" according your age !
Which means if u r 18 years old, so u must eat 18 "Tong Yuan" !
Of course, I didn't eat so many la !
I eat 2 only, those got peanut or sesame inside de !
Very very nice o !
QQ and tasty ! I prefer the peanut !
To end this post, I wish everyone.....

冬至快乐 !!!




No comments: