Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What should i do at this moment ????

I m now in E-Acesss of my college.
I m checking my email.
I found one email state : "Acceptance - RMIT"


My first feeling is : Har ??? what i suppose to do ??? I had been accpeted by RMIT, but i dnno whether to go or not !!! I need to pay the tution fees AUSD 8000 something. I go where to get this much of money oh ? Summore i m afraid now....

I dunno Hery, Esther, Xue Wei got receive this email ma ?
Are they also be accepted ???
Will i be alone ?

I wanted to sms them, but i m afraid to hear the truth !

I wanted to go oversea, but at the same time i m afraid.
Maybe someothers will say i m crazy.
Got good university accept u then go la !!!
what are u waiting for ?
ppl want to enter that uni also cannot ah !

But u are not me,
u would not know my feeling !

******** edited***********

Hery give me a call just now !
He is in a very exciting mood.
I told him that i have been accepted !
He is nervous too.
and he quickly check his email to see whether got any new email !
and YES ! it is....
He is also been accepted.
He is super duper excited...
and me...

Btw...
Congrats to Hery !!!
I know u will sure got there de!
U no need to think so much la....
I wish u all the best in ur future !

Tell me PLEASE !!!!
Give me some signal la !!!!!!

No comments: