Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008 !

The Last Day of 2008....
I didn't went to countdown ! T.T
In fact... i stay at home and watch countdown show !
What a day....

In the morning, i have class going on.
only 2 hours....

After class end at 10,
we went to Sunway Pyramid to catch a movie ---- "Bed Time Stories"



I will rate the movie 10/10 !
Love it muchie...


I hope that will happen to me also...
My bedtime stories will become reality...

People... go watch it please !
Another point for u to watch is the "Bugsy" hamster !
Its sososososososo cutez.......
big and weird eyes ! hahahah.....



After finish watching movie,
we all went home ady...
so fast ! :(

Around 2 o'clock,
Me n mum went to One-U to do some shopping !
sigh... my friends are just in Curve to countdown and i can't go juz because of transport problem !

Went to see 988 live on air at Studio V, rainforest...
they are interviewing Justin.

Around 5 o' clock... went home ady !
after taking my dinner then sit in front of the TV and watch live show...
what a new year eve to me !

Happy New Year !!!
May 2009 be a wonderful year to all of us !!!




No comments: