Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WoW !!! Interesting .....

So.... Today was my Mid-Sem.
Since we had only 2 subject this sem, so our exam will be in one day !

Business Statistic 9-10
English III 2-3

I know maybe many would not like to talk about exam,
but i will talk about it ! *orelse nothing to do*

Early in the morning we all were in Old Town to do last minute study ! *always*
Rush rush rush ....

Before exam start, i was so 'gan jiong',
cause i dun really like maths, juz becasue i need to take this subject,
i would juz need to 'love' it !
and my Add Maths SUCKS !!!!
My secondary schoolmates will know !

All the while doing the paper was very smooth,
juz some minor dunno only....
so i thaught maybe i in gud luck hor....

When the time i answer all questions still left 15 minutes,
then i decided to look through the paper again. *i never do that before*

Then i realize i had done such a big mistake in such a easiest question !
Luckily still got time to let me change it,
and also thank God to let me see such a big mistake !
dunno what am i thinking when doing lor...

*********

Have a chit chat session before we study english,
not really study la,
playing facebook more or watching movie....
told u, whenever computer is in front of you, how can u study izzit ?

*********

English paper is okay okay only...
not really sure.
The thing i know is when the invigilator said 'Times up',
i ngam ngam put a fullstop on my essay.
No time for me to do checking !

*********

Exam day just end like this....
Tmr is New Year Eve...
Maybe will headed to The Curve, not sure yet !

No comments: