Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling upset !

Today i feel very upset because of my english result !
Only one word and my marks is so different !
I m not satisfied with my result, i should had done better !
I blame myself,
i dunno why ???
Maybe too pampered by Ms. Leena,
i miss her sooo much !

Afternoon listening test,
i dunno whether this time the result is how, but i hope can get Distinction for english paper.
Maybe i shall not say that,
because whatever came out from my mouth, the thing will happen !
*sounds like bed time stories* but is true !
If i dun say then is okay !

********************

Enough of sad case...
Today also got alot of happy things happen !
make me laugh till ....
thats why i say i will never get bored of the lame joke that came from my classmate !
You all are awesome...

First thing first, the most funny one !
***** Boon Jian's Presentation *******
His presentation get the highest mark ! 48/50
He make us laugh non stop,
he sang "You Raise Me Up" in his presentation.
All the words that came out from his mouth are WONDERFUL !!!

But sigh, he gonna leave us ady to other college !
This is his last class !

***** Skip***** ****** sensetive issue *******

And i finally get to buy the Starbuck Planner 2009 !!!
I will definitely use it, although i seldom write note book....
You all should get one, because it very nice and worth only RM 18.
The design inside is very nice, and the cover is leather-made !





No comments: