Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting more and more tired !!!!

Today have Business Stastistic test !
Which turn out okay !

Early in the morning i reach college,
then i went to e-access to teach Yong Yong to do the BST assignment !
is more like i give her all the answer lor !!!!

Then after finish with yong yong,
i went to library to study with my classmate since we had test in the afternoon !
Study study study !!!!
also got some lame joke in between so that everyone not so stress !
most of them from Hery,
especially the "Mini Motorbike" which make us laugh like mad....

After test, me n my group stayed back to do the assignment !
but mana tau....
in the end nothing had done !
and me become the most busiest !!!
Busy to teach others how to solve their question... :/
haiz...

but nvm...
i can learn from it also ma !
I want to say sorry to my groupmates because i din really do anything today with u all !
So sorry....

I m sooooo tired now !
Later will have discussion with them about the assignment !!

Signing off..........

No comments: