Friday, January 9, 2009

Huuu..... partly over !

Finally, i have time to blog !
This few days being so busy...
test, assignment, presentation ....
so pack....

Today i finished my oral presentation !!!!!!
Yeah ! ^^)
Hope can get good grade,
being soooooo rushing because only have 5 minutes.

At first i thought i will talk less than 5 minutes,
but mana tau i cannot finish in 5 minutes !
I have to rush to my conclusion !!! *geram*
However, after present i feel relax ady...

I really need to relax, but cannot !
Next monday still got Business Statistic Test !!!!
Have to study first. :(

After class end today,
i went to cut my hair again !
not much cut, but perm lor !

i have some photo to show....
juz enjoy it !
We take during our english class !























Since all of us are going to different Uni after foundation end,
we really need to enjoy all the time that we can spent together now !
We will have lesser chance to chat, laugh, lame talk, movie, shopping together !
Owh... I m starting to miss u all already !
U all make me feel warm and happy,
all those lame things that we do together will definitely be my memories.

No comments: