Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brother 21st Birthday Party

Today is my Brother 21st birthday,
so yesterday which was 21/02/2009,
we had a party for him !

He invited lots of his friend,
while i just invite some of my close friends.
Some couldn't make it though !

My house FIRST time so crowded !!!
this scene had not ever been in my house,
its really the first time lor !!!!

Well, should the photo do the talking ?





College friends
(Lee Ching, Su Jun, Hery, Yuen, Uzhing, Me, WiL, Hew Zhen)
WiL and Hew Zhen were the latest !!!!




Secondary friends and My brother

Same + my aunty



My family




Nurul and Joyce





Mum, Dad, Brother and grandfather




Make a wish ~




Singing all version birthday song



part of the crowd




His colleague brought for him !
Very attractive !




Lao po (Wei Lin) and Joyce




Emo lao po




Joyce and Ying Hui




Phoebe and Ying Hui




Happy Phoebe ~



Half way of the party,
Rains fall !!!! =.=




Happily enjoying the buffet




Foodssssss


Buffet stall :)




Parents workers


Grandfathers
Mother side and father side




Crowds




My family and my second uncle family
(without me)




My mother and her sister



Mother, Grandmother and Aunty
Sorry that so long only update ya !
cause line very slow !!!!
hehe....
Enjoy the photo !

No comments: