Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My decision

Today went back to Taylor to settle my registration for UNISA.
Yes, is UNISA !
I know many have transfer to others university like Monash, KDU, Curtin or RMIT.
but this is my personal reason la, not gonna elaborate !
no mood .... =(

Well, i think u all are more concern about my decision right ?
here u go !

Bachelor of Applied Finance
Second major in Marketing

I have paid all the fees and also get my letter of acceptance ady !
Pls dun be suprised okay !
Changes may have after my first year.
See how its goes lor !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Then after settled all the things in Taylor,
i went back to CHS to take my SPM cert.
Suppose Mei Ling should arrived around 12pm,
but mana tau her mother got to go and see doctor,
so i have to wait her for 1 hour.

Then go in to CHS and take the cert,
and also visit some teacher !
Then walk around and see whether can find our friend.

Haha... found Wei Lin ---- my wife, at canteen.
The whole CHS had change ady,
toilet had renovated,
canteen had change tauke and more variety !

While waiting for Joyce,
we talk alot !

Finally Joyce had arrived and she take her cert.
We then proceed to TTC tution centre.
We use to had tution over there !
Our initial plan was go to Mid Valley,
but failed ! because of me lar....

Then we stay at the tutor room and continue our girls talk !
talk talk talk,
time passed so fast, and its time to say goodbye !
By 5pm, we went home ady !

I looking forward to my open house on this saturday, 21.02.2009
because i will see them again !
hahaa...

Finished my long winded post !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SALLYYYYYY. hahaha. i think i can see you guys today =)

and thank you for everything sally, the assignements, u teaching me, the revisions and all.

and one more thing, if it weren't for you, i dont think i will know WiL at all. haha :D

thank you loooorrr :D

^^sally~~;}****hi`hi` said...

Welcome Uzhingggggg....
I will really X 10000000
missssssss uuuuuuuu !!!!

I hope i really can help u !
I m very happy to see u and WiL be couple.

I m sure both of u will be the forever WiL-U couple !
I hope to see u all be together forever !

U r my forever loving friend,
must remember me ya !

I m looking forward to go out with u again !
Call me :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA ! sure sure ! no problem i will call you when we want to come out kayss??

and plus i study quite near mah. i ma sacrifice a bit and walk to tbs and have lunch together loh if possible! haha =D

and reallly thank you. i hope we will forver be the WiL U couple also loh. haha. time will do the talking. :D

of course i'll remember you. i'll treasure this frenship =D

^^sally~~;}****hi`hi` said...

Wow... Need u to sacrifice abit lor !
U must to tbs only got things to eat ler,
Metro there got nothing to eat right ?

Hmm.... here better !
More choices !
LOL :)