Monday, February 16, 2009

CHSian

I feel very proud to be a Catholic High School (CHS) student !
I have not regret to enter CHS,
there is my wonderful school memory the most !
Although the discipline is abit too straight !

Well, has been 1 year since I have graduted from high school,
also, other than SPM result released day,
I have not been going back to CHS !

Therefore, tmr i got one excuse for me to go back !
I am going back to take my original SPM cert.
of course, i will meet all my long lost friends....
I can't wait till tmr !!!

I wanted to take tons of picture with them !!!!
Hooray !!!!!!!!! =)

I think all of the CHSian will know this poem,
and of course know how to sing !


We are CHSian,

Mighty CHSian,

Everywhere we go,

People want to know,

who we are,
so we tell them !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..u still remember tat song..?lol!!n v didnt manage to take any pic..sad lar..too bz talking d..=D
hoping v could take sum pic tis sat..
c ya on sat..=)

^^sally~~;}****hi`hi` said...

of course i remember la !
Ya, we too busy talking till we forget to take any picture !
hehe...
Hooray, u can make it on this Saturday!
I'm sooooooo happy !
See u tmr ya !
Come early oh !